Seven Reasons To Choose
Family, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
From the time you set foot in our office, you will notice our commitment to your smile. It is our number one priority to listen to our patients, fully understand your needs and goals, and then clearly and completely explain how we can help
1. Experience-Dr. Neal has more than 15 years experience. Our team has more than 50 years of combined experience! She has continued to pursue training in areas of supportive care for her patients and offers the best in preventative and restorative care. Additionally, she offers functional orthopedic Orthodontic care for children as young as age 4 in her office. This treatment has ben done in other countries for decades, but she is among the first in the U.S. to train under a team of Australian doctors to deliver this care. This form of therapy, called “Myobrace” therapy helps children to develop properly, avoiding malocclusion (crooked teeth), breathing issues, and sleep issues. The results are incredible!
2. Reputation– Dr. Neal has proudly served Parker and the surrounding communities and is known for her attention to detail and her commitment to long term patient care. Dr. Neal is a Dentist selected for inclusion in The American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry. The American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD) is an organization dedicated to educating consumers on the value of a specially trained surgeon and dentist team. They work together throughout the process and are committed to providing customized, patient-specific, long-term solutions to your implant dental needs. Membership in the society is by invitation only and restricted to top implant teams throughout the country.
4. Gentleness-You will receive friendly, gentle care tailored to your individual needs, designed so you may experience a feeling of security and greater relaxation at all your appointments.
5. Affordability– Stonegate Meadows Dentistry offers financing to our patients through care Credit. We accept most traditional insurance plans, and file it for our patients. Care is taken by our office to check with a fee advisory service to keep our fees fair and reasonable.
6. Location– Stonegate Meadows Family, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry is centrally located in Parker, just 2 blocks North of Lincoln Ave.
7. Professionalism-We maintain a Quality Assurance System to provide you with a consistently high standard of care. We ensure the highest standards of infection control, radiation protection, and patient confidentiality.
We take our profession seriously! It is our passion to deliver high quality care that lasts, looks great and feels good. Our doctor and staff continue to train and deliver an ever-improving quality of care. You can count on years of combined experience for proven results. That is our promise to you.
Schedule your appointment on the form to your right to find out more about how the team at Stonegate Meadows Dentistry can help keep your mouth healthy or call Dr. Cheri Neal today at 303-766-1915