New Patients – Your first dental visit
For your first appointment with Stonegate Meadows Family, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, here’s what we would like you bring to your first visit:
1. Bring Your dental insurance information.
If you do not have an insurance card, we will need the following information about your plan:
- Name and birth date of the insurance subscriber
- ID number for the Subscriber
- Employer which the the insurance is handled
2. Bring current x-rays, if available
Taken by your previous dentist, please bring a copy or request that they be emailed to our office.
Our email address is CLDPC@qwestoffice.net
What To Expect at your First Appointment
As a new patient, you can expect the finest dental care and services available and you will be guided throughout your appointment by our experienced and caring team.
Dr. Neal will take a few minutes to get to know you. Then she will review the medical/dental history provided in your forms that you submitted right from our website.
- We will start with the necessary X-rays
- Inspect and chart any existing dentistry
- Perform an intra-oral and extra-oral cancer exam
- Check and chart the pocket depths and bleeding points at 6 spots around every tooth
- Review your X-Rays and chart any necessary treatment
You will be scheduled with our hygienist for personalized care of your teeth and gums.
Learn how the team at Stonegate Meadows Dentistry can help keep your mouth healthy or call Dr. Cheri Neal today at