Dental Implant Services – Full Arch
Many patients who have selected dental implants describe a quality of life that is much more comfortable and secure than the lifestyle endured by those with fixed bridges or removable dentures. Dentures often make a person feel and look older than they are, cause embarrassment in social situations when they slip and click, and restrict the everyday pleasure of eating comfortably.
implants eliminate the day-to-day frustrations
and discomfort of ill-fitting dentures
Benefits of Full Arch Implants – Patients say:
- their implants eliminate the day-to-day frustrations and discomfort of ill-fitting dentures
- They allow people to enjoy a healthy and varied diet without the restrictions many denture wearers face.
- A sense of renewed self-confidence
- Many rediscover the excitement of an active lifestyle shared with family and friends
- The chance to speak clearly and comfortably with co-workers.
- People with dental implants often say they feel better… they look better… they live better.
There are two types of implant-supported dentures:
A thin metal bar that follows the curve of your jaw is attached to two to five implants that have been placed in your jawbone. Clips or other types of attachments are fitted to the bar the denture, or to both. The denture fits over the bar and is securely clipped into place by the attachments.
Each implant that is embedded in jawbone holds a metal stud attachment that fits into another attachment on the overdenture.
In most cases,the attachments on the implants are ball-shaped that fit into sockets on the overdenture but may be reversed in certain cases.