Mission Statement for Stonegate Meadows Dentistry:
Our commitment to you, our patient, is to provide you with uncompromised personal gentle care and education. We are dedicated to serving our community, not only through the best dental care possible. How? By being an example of a caring, positive and enjoyable place to visit and work. We base our measure of success on the quality of the relationships we have with each of our patients, not just the quality dental service we provide!
You will find helpful information about what to bring to your first appointment, answers to the frequently asked questions we get from new patients, as well as online forms for you to fill out and submit before your first appointment. Please fill out both the Patient Information Form, and the Medical History form.
Thank you, and we look forward to creating a long lasting relationship with you!
Our Commitment to you and your dental health
1. Use language that you, the patient, can easily understand.
2. Advise you how to achieve and maintain optimal health of your teeth, gums and rest of your mouth.
3. Discuss treatment options available to you.
4. Explain procedures involved.
5. Provide you with a full individual treatment plan, and written estimate (as accurate as possible) of the total costs.